- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Safety improvements throughout the international supply chain can be made through the proper packing, handling and transport of cargo transport units (CTUs), including containers, according to the four bodies making up the industry coalition, and which are responsible for a broad cross-section of the global CTU freight industry.
Peak season is fast approaching for container carriers and Xeneta, the leading global benchmarking and market intelligence platform for containerised ocean freight, predicts it could well be a tale of two Christmases.
Continuing its work with the international maritime and arbitration communities, the Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre (EMAC) presented its white paper on the benefits of EMAC to the Middle East region, its advantages over other alternatives for maritime and trade communities during the 20th International Congress of Maritime Arbitration (ICMA XX) held from 25 to 29 September in Copenhagen.
Another large container ship will be added to the fleet of the liner shipping company Hapag-Lloyd.
The second LNG-fuelled dry cargo vessel of ESL Shipping, a member of the Aspo Group, was named today at the Jinling shipyard in Nanjing, China.
Logimatic has formed an alliance with Eiger Marine to market the most comprehensive and operational Fleet Management System to the shipping industry, in Greece and Cyprus.
Piraeus, Greece based shipping company Danaos Shipping Co. Ltd. joined the Container Ship Safety Forum (CSSF) in July 2017 and Nav-Tech B.V., the newly formed in-house ship management entity of Samskip from Rotterdam, Netherlands, has been welcomed in the forum as the latest member this month.