- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
BIMCO, the world's largest international shipowners' association, and FONASBA, the worldwide organisation representing shipbrokers and ship agents, have once again joined forces to create and launch a new general agency agreement for port agents, shipowners and ship operators contracting port agency services.
Industry body Subsea UK in partnership with Scottish Enterprise has announced that it has opened a research and development funding call for innovation projects to drive forward research and development projects between Scotland and Japan that will help solve the industry’s most complex technological challenges.
Team Britannia has announced that logistics experts GAC will now be supporting the 80ft powerboat and its 12-strong crew with their environmental programme and land-based activities, as well as the bunkering and storage services they originally signed up to provide last year.
Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc, has announced that it has successfully signed a new Secured Global Borrowing Base Multicurrency Revolving Credit Facility in the amount of $750 million for a term of three years.
Global subsea equipment specialists, Ashtead Technology, has strengthened its leadership team with the appointment of Steven Thrasher as regional vice president for the Americas.
Rolls-Royce has opened the first in a series of ship intelligence experience spaces to show its customers, suppliers and partners how the latest digital solutions can transform the marine industry.
MPC Container Ships AS has announced the successful completion of the private placement of 30.25 million new shares announced on 22nd November 2017. The Private Placement was completed at a subscription price of NOK 47.50 per share, which was determined through an accelerated book-building process.