- Agreement to transfer the remaining 49% interest in Höegh Grace to Höegh LNG Partners LP
- Atlantic Offshore Scotland Ltd Secures Two Year Charter with Maersk Oil UK
- Europort confirms role as international maritime business hub
- Ocean Signal Announces Appointment of Nordwest-Funk as Distributor for Germany
- PG secures wellboat pump deals
- OSM wins crew management for Lauritzen Kosan’s entire fleet of 26 vessels
- ACO Marine introduces new Clarimar MF for LY3 yachts
- Inmarsat transforms seafarer safety infrastructure with SafetyNET II launch
- Tuco Marine launches Denmark’s first workboats capable of remote controlled and autonomous operation
- MSC Awarded 5 Star “DNV GL Excellence” for Ship Management
Last week’s Multimodal Show at the NEC saw leading businesses from across a range of sectors that are at the heart of the future for the UK supply chain, logistics and shipping industries.
HHL Richards Bay transports subsea equipment, as well as 24 reels, to support construction of the Jangkrik Complex Project in Indonesia. HANSA HEAVY LIFT has successfully transported two dozen reels, as well as a range of subsea equipment for the Jangkrik Complex Project, off the coast of Indonesia.
Nor-Shipping 2017 will play a key role in setting the agenda for the shipping industry’s transition from oil to clean energy, with a unique gathering of global executives and thought leaders on 31 May.
Nor-Shipping has revealed the shortlist for its coveted Young Entrepreneur Award 2017, with the final four nominees championing innovations with the potential to transform key areas within the global maritime industry.
Events scheduled for April 27 / Registration possible until April 20.
Seaspan Corporation, world's leading independent owner, operator and manager of containerships, has placed an order with MacGregor for cargo system update of its eleven 10,000 TEU container vessels.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE: STNG) (the "Company") announced today that it has priced its $50 million public offering of senior unsecured notes due 2019 (the "Notes"). The Notes will mature on June 1, 2019.
ECDIS Ltd today announce a new price match policy on their entire training course portfolio.