A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd, MSC and Ocean Network Express plan to establish container shipping association.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Nor-Shipping has revised its shipping awards initiative, combining its two existing categories into one for 2019.
Algoma Central Corporation has announced the purchase of a 2008 built product tanker which will become the seventh tanker within the Algoma Tankers Limited fleet.
International Container Terminal Services, Inc has reported unaudited consolidated financial results for the first nine months of 2018.
Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd has announced that Höegh Esperanza has arrived at the Tianjin LNG terminal in China and has started commissioning for FSRU operations.
The Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre recently took part in the UAE Maritime Week.