By 2020, Denmark will have a digital register of shipping that will lower costs for business communities and provide easier access to data.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Orolia has announced a new partnership with Radio Holland that includes the development of a Voyage Data Recorder specifically designed for inland shipping.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, and Kongsberg Maritime have entered into an agreement where MacGregor will deliver an automated mooring system for the world’s first autonomous container ship, Yara Birkeland.
After two years of close technical and business cooperation, K LINE has announced a 20-year agreement with AIRSEAS to install and service one ship with Seawing, an automated kite based on parafoil technology used to tow commercial ship and reduce CO2 by 20% through wind propulsion.
DNV GL and Kongsberg have signed a memorandum of understanding with the ambition to help bring about the digitalisation of the maritime industry and greatly enhance customer benefit and ease.
Tidetech Commercial Marine Pty Ltd, a leading provider of metocean data to the maritime industry has joined Veracity, the web services portal hosted by DNV GL.