Hull to Hull (H2H), an EU-funded research project established to develop technical solutions for safer navigation in close proximity of other stationary or moving vessels and objects, is in its Concept Definition phase and will move on to the Technology Adaption and Integrations Work Package (WP03) this summer.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
d’Amico Group, a world leader in maritime transportation in the Dry Cargo and Product Tankers sectors, RINA and Telemar have partnered to build a new fleet digital operating centre in Rome, Italy.
The Sustainable Shipping Initiative, a pioneering coalition of companies from across the global shipping industry, has announced that the dry bulk shipowner and operator Oldendorff Carriers has become a member.
The Greek fleet includes approximately 4.000 vessels, and in recent years, there has been a development with a notable upgrade and modernisation of Greek-owned vessels. At Posidonia 2018, Danish suppliers meet the Greek demands of energy-efficient maritime technology and services.
The recently published proposal for a new Directive on Port Reception Facilities is welcomed by ECSA, as it addresses major issues with the current system in place.
Maritime Holdings Delaware, LLC, the parent company of Intermarine, LLC, a global leader in the transport of project, breakbulk and heavy lift cargo, has entered into a joint venture agreement with ZEABORN Group.