An anti-corruption project aiming for port calls without demands for in-kind payments, harassment, or the threat of illicit delays has been completed with positive outcomes. Key to the success of this project was close cooperation between the private maritime sector and Nigerian authorities.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
By chartering in another modern Suezmax vessel, Concordia Maritime continues to strengthen its positions in the crude oil tanker segment.
An international maritime charity has been shortlisted for charity of the year.
From propellers and components to entire ships, there is hardly anything additive manufacturing will not be able to make one day.
The EU and Japan on 17th July signed the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement during the 25th EU-Japan summit in Tokyo.
Dubai has scored a new milestone in the international maritime sector after it was selected as one of the world's top five in the International Shipping Centre Development Index.