Led by Denmark, 13 EU Member States have called on the Commission to present an ambitious proposal on revising the Reporting Formalities Directive.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Chainalytics, a global leader in supply chain consulting, and Drewry, the global shipping consultancy, have partnered to launch an innovative ocean freight procurement solution for shippers.
The first Wärtsilä SparkUp Challenge, an initiative by the technology group Wärtsilä to find innovative start-ups to develop ideas for the smart shipping value chain, has been won by KNL Networks and Portcall.com. The prize for the winners is a four-month collaboration and co-creation in the Wärtsilä Digital Acceleration Centre (DAC) beginning in March. In addition, they will receive a capital grant of 50,000 euros.
Team Tankers announce the acquisition of Laurin Shipping AB, Anglo-Atlantic Steamship Co. Ltd. and related entities
Team Tankers International Ltd has announced that it has entered into share purchase agreements to acquire all outstanding shares in each of Laurin Shipping AB and Anglo-Atlantic Steamship Company Ltd.
OSM Maritime Group is aiming to make the shipping industry accessible to all as part of its pioneering involvement in the UN Global Compact initiative.
Hapag-Lloyd achieved a significantly higher operating result for the full year 2017.