dship Carriers has purchased two F-500 new builds from Taizhou Sanfu Shipbuilding.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The largest container terminal in Poland and the Baltic – DCT Gdansk has marked the handling of nine million TEU (20-foot equivalent unit) since opening.
Twenty-seven teams from across the industry raised approximately $115,000 for Sailors’ Society by taking part in the charity’s inaugural Great Wall of China Challenge this weekend (18th – 21st May).
On 18th April, the Korean Register held its first technical seminar in Hamburg, Germany.
Xeneta is moving to accelerate the growth of its North American operation with the appointment of Florian Dussler as General Manager and VP Sales, Americas.
The ITF and Nautilus International will call for an increase in monthly wages for the world’s lowest-paid seafarers.