Piracy in the Gulf of Guinea is an unacceptable burden to seafarers and shipping companies.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc has announced that it has entered into a Bareboat Charter Party Agreement with the owner of the vessel known as the Oregon Voyager.
The Supervisory Board of Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG took a number of important personnel decisions at its meeting on 21st December 2018.
GAC Marine Services Pvt. Limited, part of the GAC Group of companies in Sri Lanka, has taken home three titles from the National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka’s National Business Excellence Awards 2018.
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. and American Shipping Company have jointly announced that OSG has exercised options to extend its charter agreements with AMSC for nine vessels currently under charter from AMSC.
BIMCO has published two sulphur content related bunker clauses which are now available on the BIMCO website and on SmartCon, BIMCO’s contract editing solution.