Marine and logistics company, Williams Shipping, is celebrating its 125th anniversary in 2019.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
ZEAMARINE has successfully been awarded a large ocean transportation contract from Schenker Australia Pty Limited for the BHP South Flank Project in Western Australia.
Castor Maritime Inc, a global shipping company specialising in the ownership of dry-bulk vessels, has announced it has entered into, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, an agreement to purchase a 2001 Korean built Panamax dry bulk carrier from an unaffiliated third party for a purchase price of $6.7 million.
GNS, the maritime technology company, and FrontM, the Edge AI software platform provider, have announced a new technology partnership to provide shipping companies with big savings onshore to ship voice calls.
The Union for Maritime Professionals in the UK, Nautilus International has joined the calls for British ships to avoid the Strait of Hormuz, following the seizure of the UK registered Stena Impero on Friday.
UNCTAD’s liner shipping connectivity index for 2019 is out showing countries that have improved or worsened their positions in maritime transport networks.