Samskip has launched a new, direct weekly service connecting Portugal and the UK, introducing its own vessel to sustain links between Tilbury, Lisbon and Leixões and its multimodal hub port of Rotterdam.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ocean Yield ASA has agreed to acquire two Newcastlemax dry bulk newbuildings with 13-year bareboat charter to companies owned and guaranteed by 2020 Bulkers Ltd.
Government hails maritime industry as lifeblood of global trade with launch of London International Shipping Week
Maritime trade will take centre stage this week as 20,000 industry leaders head to the capital for London International Shipping Week.
Yokohama Kawasaki International Port Corporation is hosting the Yokohama Maritime Forum 2019 from 23rd to 24th October, celebrating the 160th anniversary of the Port of Yokohama, one of Japan’s largest maritime trading centres.
Eastern Caribbean shipping firm Geest Line is returning to Portsmouth two years after relocating to Dover.
Asahi Tanker Co., Ltd., Exeno Yamamizu Corporation, Mitsui O.S.K. Lines Ltd., and Mitsubishi Corporation have announced their agreement to create a strategic partnership to provide new infrastructure services in the marine shipping industry that focus on electrically powered vessels.