Algoma Central Corporation has announced the purchase of a 2008 built product tanker which will become the seventh tanker within the Algoma Tankers Limited fleet.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
International Container Terminal Services, Inc has reported unaudited consolidated financial results for the first nine months of 2018.
Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd has announced that Höegh Esperanza has arrived at the Tianjin LNG terminal in China and has started commissioning for FSRU operations.
The Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre recently took part in the UAE Maritime Week.
On 25th October the European Parliament adopted its report on The deployment of infrastructure for alternative fuels in the EU which pointed out that taxation has a major impact on the price competitiveness of alternative fuels and underlined that a technology-neutral approach should be adopted to create a level playing field.
The CMA CGM Group has announced that it has completed the acquisition of Containerships, a container-transportation and logistics company.