According to the Global Risk Report 2018, the number of cyberattacks against companies has nearly doubled over the past five years.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
BMT has successfully completed sea trials for the first of two 48m patrol boats destined for the Qatar Coastguard.
MDS Transmodal has reported that with the latest containership databank and excluding intra-regional markets, MDS count 67 shipping lines operating fully cellular containerships in the container shipping industry. However, more than 87% of fleet capacity is controlled by only 10 of them, representing just fewer than 7% of the total lines.
Xeneta has shown its commitment to provide users with the world’s most comprehensive real-time overview of ocean freight rates by increasing its data coverage by 161% in the last year alone.
Hermes, a global leader in logistics and retail value chain services, has appointed Portrix Logistic Software to provide its market-leading Global Price Management solution.
GoodBulk Ltd, an owner and operator of dry bulk vessels announced that on 15th February 2018 it took delivery of the Aquahaha, a 2012 built Capesize vessel of 179,023 dwt built by Hanjin, Philippines.