ClassNK has just released the latest version of its design support software PrimeShip-HULL (HCSR) Ver.5.0.0, developed in response to the IACS Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers and Oil Tankers (CSR BC & OT).
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia’s state oil company, and its partners; Lamprell Plc; the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia; and Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd, have chosen Posidonia 2018 for the global unveiling of its International Maritime Industries joint venture.
Cruising never ceases to grow in popularity. Yet, what few like to consider is the small but real number of holidaymakers who fall overboard. New international guidelines from ISO aim to provide a boost to the technology that detects such incidents and helps them get back on board.
Visitors to Oceanology International 2018 at ExCel, London (13th-15th March 2018), will once again be able to participate in a series of live product demonstrations from the event’s waterside exhibitor area on the Royal Victoria Dock.
A new coffee that shares its name with Nelson’s famous flagship has been launched to raise money for two maritime charities.
Leading maritime event week Nor-Shipping has announced that Mercy Ships has been selected as its new charity partner.