The maritime sector held the first meeting of its new Women in Maritime Taskforce on 21st February.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
GulfMark Offshore, Inc has announced that Samuel R. Rubio will be promoted to the position of Chief Financial Officer upon completion of the filing of the Company’s Form 10-K. Mr Rubio will replace James M. Mitchell, who will transition his responsibilities to Mr Rubio over the next several weeks.
CMA CGM, a world leader in maritime transport, is to take a long-term lease and invest in a build-to-suit, multi-temperature warehouse facility at DP World London Gateway Logistics Park.
The IMO NCSR Sub-Committee has approved the Danish Maritime Authority’s proposal for new ships’ routeing measures, thereby bringing new routes in the Skagerrak and the Kattegat one step closer and enhancing the safety of navigation.
BIMCO relaunches ship benchmarking system Shipping KPI after two years of redesign. The system helps shipowners and managers make strategic decisions about their fleet.
According to the Global Risk Report 2018, the number of cyberattacks against companies has nearly doubled over the past five years.