The UK's maritime regions were brought together for the first time last week.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
In order to streamline their empty container flows and increase efficiency, one of the largest container shipping companies in the world, NileDutch, is now collaborating with Transmetrics, the leading tech start-up for predictive logistics solutions.
The Danish Maritime Authority and EMSA are examining how online control of certificates could make PSC inspections more efficient.
Inmarsat has reached an agreement with Campbell Shipping, a ship management company headquartered in Nassau, The Bahamas, to migrate its fleet of dry bulk carriers to Fleet Xpress.
Hamburg entrepreneur Erck Rickmers (53) has decided to sell his ship management and ship brokerage activities.
Following consultation with members, the Baltic Exchange will be implementing previously announced changes to the Baltic Dry Index (BDI).