Piraeus, Greece based shipping company Danaos Shipping Co. Ltd. joined the Container Ship Safety Forum (CSSF) in July 2017 and Nav-Tech B.V., the newly formed in-house ship management entity of Samskip from Rotterdam, Netherlands, has been welcomed in the forum as the latest member this month.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Investment volume after merger with UASC exceeds order quantity of prior years / Enhancement of Controlled Atmosphere technology / Production to begin in September 2017.
Representatives of the British and Hong Kong maritime business sectors have agreed to forge a closer working relationship and today (12 Sept 2017) signed a Memorandum of Understanding in London during London International Shipping Week.
The Trustees of Human Rights at Sea today announce that the Founder of the charity, David Hammond, will be retiring from his role as CEO and will become a Trustee effective as of 1 October 2017.
A new survey by The Shipping Professional Network in London (SPNL) has found that London must adapt to a fast-changing environment and improve its competitive edge in order to remain a relevant global maritime centre.
Dubai Maritime City Authority highlights Dubai's achievements to the globe at London International Shipping Week 2017
Experiences of one of the world’s most competitive & attractive marine clusters showcased.