In just a few months, from 4th to 7th September 2018, it will be time again for the Who’s Who of the international maritime industry to meet up for SMM 2018 at the Hamburg fair complex.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
E-navigation specialist NAVTOR has appointed Anders Holme for the role of Chief Technology Officer.
European shipowners welcome the Plastic Strategy adopted by the European Commission last week.
Throughout the UK, from the Port of Tyne to the Port of Tilbury, plans are in place to invest and expand infrastructure and new warehouse space to accommodate growing business to UK shores.
Moving from smart talk to practical solutions and learning from other industries will be the twin themes of an industry event scheduled for Vancouver in March.
The scale of emerging maritime market opportunities, following Iran’s re-engagement with global trade partners, was brought into sharp focus at IRANIMEX, powered by Europort, which took place on Kish Island, Iran, between 12th - 14th December 2017.