After a successful volunteer program in 2018, two more employees are preparing for a three-month adventure, joining the Mercy Ships hospital ship ‘Africa Mercy’.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
By 2020, Denmark will have a digital register of shipping that will lower costs for business communities and provide easier access to data.
Orolia has announced a new partnership with Radio Holland that includes the development of a Voyage Data Recorder specifically designed for inland shipping.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, and Kongsberg Maritime have entered into an agreement where MacGregor will deliver an automated mooring system for the world’s first autonomous container ship, Yara Birkeland.
After two years of close technical and business cooperation, K LINE has announced a 20-year agreement with AIRSEAS to install and service one ship with Seawing, an automated kite based on parafoil technology used to tow commercial ship and reduce CO2 by 20% through wind propulsion.
DNV GL and Kongsberg have signed a memorandum of understanding with the ambition to help bring about the digitalisation of the maritime industry and greatly enhance customer benefit and ease.