The summer season started with $14 million in Aussie-made motor yachts heading to the US – seven in one shipment alone, destined for the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and dozens more scheduled for shipping in both directions.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
As a central part of Stena Line’s efforts to reduce fuel consumption and minimise environmental impact, the company is now running a pilot study where artificial intelligence technology is implemented on board vessels.
The growing tendency of increase in weight and size of project cargoes calls for advanced methods to facilitate the cargo transport overseas in a safe and efficient way.
Sembcorp Marine has won its biggest green technology retrofits contract to date, awarded by Maran Tankers for the installation of marine scrubbers and ballast water management systems on 13 of the Greek owner’s vessels.
Cargotec joins a Trade & Transport Impact programme that connects world leading start-ups and corporations to address the biggest challenges in maritime, cargo transport and logistics.
Wärtsilä is a party to an agreement made between leading marine industry players to collaborate in developing new levels of performance and environmental efficiency for container vessels.