The collaborative Forum, organised by Maritime UK and the Dutch Government, saw over 100 participants, including 30 Dutch companies and members of the Dutch Government in attendance.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The Danish Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs and the Indian Ministry of Shipping have signed an agreement to strengthen the cooperation in the maritime sector between the two countries.
SEA\LNG has announced the appointment of Paul Taylor representing Société Générale and Captain M. Segar representing MPA (The Maritime and Port Authority) of Singapore as Directors of SEA\LNG Ltd.
Rodolphe Saadé, Chairman and CEO of the CMA CGM Group has signed the extension of the Ocean Alliance cooperation until 2027.
A host of global business, political and thought leaders have been revealed as some of the headline names to appear at Nor-Shipping’s Ocean Leadership Conference on 4th June.
On 15th January the International Transport Workers’ Federation and the World Maritime University has launched a flagship report.