Imports at the nation’s major retail container ports have set another new record, reaching two million containers in a single month for the first time as retailers continued to bring merchandise into the country ahead of a now-postponed increase in tariffs on goods from China.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the issuer rating and senior unsecured rating of A.P. Møller-Mærsk A/S to Baa3 from Baa2.
The world’s most influential maritime leaders will convene in Singapore for the Global Maritime Forum’s Annual Summit on 30th – 31st October 2019.
Two years of pre-Brexit investment in North Sea container shipping services is proving decisive in winning shippers away from cross-Channel ferry routes at a critical time for UK-EU relations, according to leading multimodal operator Samskip.
The Blue Hole Belize Expedition 2018 fleet has started its historic and scientifically important 3-week mission to map the world’s largest marine sinkhole.
A memorandum of understanding has been signed between Korean Register and Swiss Climate EcoCare GmbH to provide enhanced International Maritime Organisation, Data Collection System services to the maritime industry.