Nakilat’s Q-flex LNG Carrier Al Ghashamiya has recently achieved a significant safety milestone of over 10 years without lost time injury or Total Recordable Case, equivalent to nearly 3 million safe man-hours.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Bermudan tanker owner and operator Team Tankers International has committed four additional ships to using the protection of the anti-barnacle active agent Selektope following distinguished fouling prevention performance during a 40-month trial of an antifouling coating containing the technology on an MR tanker in their fleet.
Zeaborn Group has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares in CPO Tankers, the tanker management subsidiary of Offen Group.
The leading onboard training provider Seagull Maritime has acquired a majority of the shares in Tero Marine.
A brand-new, national awards programme celebrating the UK’s £37.4 billion maritime sector is set to be launched today by Maritime UK.
Nor-Shipping has revealed the shortlist for its Young Entrepreneur Award, with four organisations across a diverse range of maritime and ocean industry activities competing for the prestigious accolade.