Palau International Ship Registry has signed an agreement with Verifavia (UK) Ltd and Verifavia SARL to act as independent verifiers and to conduct IMO DCS verification services for the registry’s worldwide fleet.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The Korean Register (KR) – an IACS member society, has announced that two Korean Ballast Water Management System (BWMS) makers, Samsung Heavy Industries and Techcross have successfully achieved USCG (United States Coast Guard) type approval.
Leading classification society ClassNK has released its annual report on Port State Control.
Positive outlook toward seaborne industry and rising maritime trade activities will augment the marine engines market growth, according to a recent report by Global Market Insights.
It is with infinite sadness that the CMA CGM Group has announced the death of Jacques R. Saadé, Founding President of the CMA CGM Group, on the 24th of June 2018 at the age of 81.
OSM has chosen the Day of the Seafarer to launch a global campaign aimed at safeguarding and improving the mental health of its 11,000 crewmembers.