In recognition of his years of outstanding service to the international shipping industry, Captain Warwick Norman has been appointed as a Member (AM) in the General Division of the Order of Australia.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Unfolding revolution in ocean information and communications technology takes centre stage at Oceanology International
The unfolding revolution in marine and ocean information and communications technology (ICT), and satellite and data solutions has been presented with its most prominent position yet at this year’s Oceanology International, the world's premier event for marine science and ocean technology.
In just a few months, from 4th to 7th September 2018, it will be time again for the Who’s Who of the international maritime industry to meet up for SMM 2018 at the Hamburg fair complex.
E-navigation specialist NAVTOR has appointed Anders Holme for the role of Chief Technology Officer.
European shipowners welcome the Plastic Strategy adopted by the European Commission last week.
Throughout the UK, from the Port of Tyne to the Port of Tilbury, plans are in place to invest and expand infrastructure and new warehouse space to accommodate growing business to UK shores.