MAN Engines expands marine engines network in Northern Europe and Latin America.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Milaha, a Qatar-based maritime transport and logistics conglomerate, has announced the launch of the first direct reefer service between Qatar and Turkey.
Nakilat Shipping Qatar Limited (NSQL) a wholly owned subsidiary of Nakilat and Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited (Shell), has completed the first phase of what will be the world’s largest management transition of LNG carriers.
3D printing, automated ships & smart transformation to be discussed next October.
Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
Damen Sigma 10514 integral part of Mexican Navy fleet modernisation project.
Cloud-technology is transforming the business and management processes at leading shipping company, Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt, who has been using Cloud Fleet Manager (CFM), developed by Hanseaticsoft, a leading provider of maritime software, since 2015.