Following a great start at London Boat Show, Barton sets sail for boot Düsseldorf Boat Show (20th -28th January) before showcasing its extensive range of new products around the world at Helsinki Boat Show (9th – 18th February), Austrian Boat Show (1st – 4th March) and the RYA Dinghy Show (3rd – 4th March.) The tour finalises in Poland at the Wind and Water Boat Show (8th – 11th March) with plans to attend several shows in the USA.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
With UK subsea exports valued at almost £4 billion, Subsea UK is encouraging British firms to target international expansion to sustain long-term growth.
Wallem Ship Agency has been appointed by G2 Ocean to provide Ship Agency services to all their vessels calling in ports in SE Asia.
The Energy Industries Council (EIC), the leading trade association for companies that supply goods and services to the energy industries worldwide, has announced the appointment of Hugh Saville as the new Chairman of its Board of Directors.
A North East based logistics and freight specialist has made a series of key appointments to help deliver its future growth and expansion plans.
Kongsberg Digital has received DNV-GL statements of compliance for two of its newest Engine Room Simulator models designed to provide in-depth training on the K-Sim Engine simulator platform.