Leading classification society ClassNK has just released the latest version of Good Maintenance Onboard Ships (October 2017).
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The World Wind Energy Association (WWEA) announced on November 2, 2017 a key strategic partnership with the International Windship Association (IWSA) in order to further promote the uptake of wind technology by the global shipping fleet.
Danish Shipping’s members are invited to a workshop on bunker oil and choices related to the upcoming global Sulphur limit.
ECSA has reacted to last week’s International Maritime Organisation’s (IMO) intersessional meeting of the Marine Environment Protection Committee (MEPC), stating that it believed that continuous progress was made.
This year’s Europort exhibition, which takes place at Rotterdam Ahoy from November 7th-10th, will have a significant presence from Iran, one of the fastest growing markets in the maritime sector.
GoodBulk Ltd, an owner and operator of dry bulk vessels, has announced hat it has entered into an agreement to acquire 7 to 13 Capesize dry bulk carriers from entities managed by CarVal Investors.