With UK subsea exports valued at almost £4 billion, Subsea UK is encouraging British firms to target international expansion to sustain long-term growth.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Wallem Ship Agency has been appointed by G2 Ocean to provide Ship Agency services to all their vessels calling in ports in SE Asia.
The Energy Industries Council (EIC), the leading trade association for companies that supply goods and services to the energy industries worldwide, has announced the appointment of Hugh Saville as the new Chairman of its Board of Directors.
A North East based logistics and freight specialist has made a series of key appointments to help deliver its future growth and expansion plans.
Kongsberg Digital has received DNV-GL statements of compliance for two of its newest Engine Room Simulator models designed to provide in-depth training on the K-Sim Engine simulator platform.
Lack of uniform international legal framework will hinder and fragment the adoption of green technology in shipping
Over two thirds of global marine industry executives believe that a lack of uniform international environmental regulations will impede the adoption of green technologies in shipping, according to a new report from global law firm Clyde & Co and the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology, which surveyed 220 marine industry executives from across the world.