The technology group Wärtsilä has successfully completed a further round of test procedures of its automated dock-to-dock solution.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The decision by BIMCO, the international shipowners’ association, to introduce a cybersecurity clause into its charter party agreements and other contracts has been welcomed by Naval Dome, the Israel-based developer of the award-winning Endpoint cybersecurity platform.
The Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre will be present at this year’s Shipping 2030 Middle East from 27th – 28th November at the Jumeirah Emirates Tower, Dubai, UAE.
The Korean Register of Shipping has won the 2018 Tanker Safety Award for its specialist software - SeaTrust-HullScan.
Experts will come together at a UNCTAD meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, on 21st –23rd November.
The last couple of days, Sea Traffic Management, STM, has received much support and received good news.