Paradoxically, the best of marine engineering in Germany is to be found in regions that are landlocked.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The European innovation project FLAGSHIPS has been awarded €5 million from the EU to support deploying two commercially operated zero-emission hydrogen fuel cell vessels in France and Norway.
Nakilat’s Q-flex LNG Carrier Al Ghashamiya has recently achieved a significant safety milestone of over 10 years without lost time injury or Total Recordable Case, equivalent to nearly 3 million safe man-hours.
Bermudan tanker owner and operator Team Tankers International has committed four additional ships to using the protection of the anti-barnacle active agent Selektope following distinguished fouling prevention performance during a 40-month trial of an antifouling coating containing the technology on an MR tanker in their fleet.
Zeaborn Group has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares in CPO Tankers, the tanker management subsidiary of Offen Group.
The leading onboard training provider Seagull Maritime has acquired a majority of the shares in Tero Marine.