Xeneta has shown its commitment to provide users with the world’s most comprehensive real-time overview of ocean freight rates by increasing its data coverage by 161% in the last year alone.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Hermes, a global leader in logistics and retail value chain services, has appointed Portrix Logistic Software to provide its market-leading Global Price Management solution.
GoodBulk Ltd, an owner and operator of dry bulk vessels announced that on 15th February 2018 it took delivery of the Aquahaha, a 2012 built Capesize vessel of 179,023 dwt built by Hanjin, Philippines.
ClassNK has just released the latest version of its design support software PrimeShip-HULL (HCSR) Ver.5.0.0, developed in response to the IACS Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers and Oil Tankers (CSR BC & OT).
Saudi Aramco, Saudi Arabia’s state oil company, and its partners; Lamprell Plc; the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia; and Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd, have chosen Posidonia 2018 for the global unveiling of its International Maritime Industries joint venture.
Cruising never ceases to grow in popularity. Yet, what few like to consider is the small but real number of holidaymakers who fall overboard. New international guidelines from ISO aim to provide a boost to the technology that detects such incidents and helps them get back on board.