The Northwest Seaport Alliance handled a record-breaking 775,522 twenty-foot equivalent units for total international container volumes in the first quarter of 2019, a 12% increase over the same period last year.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Proteum is displaying the IMO III compliant Advanced 12M26.3 engine from Moteurs Baudouin for the first time at Seawork International 2019.
Breakbulk Europe, the world’s largest event for the project cargo and breakbulk industry, will return to Bremen, Germany, for the third consecutive year in 2020 at Messe Bremen from 26th-28th May.
Ocean Yield ASA has agreed to acquire two modern Ultramax dry bulk vessels for a total consideration of $42 million net of a seller’s credit, with 11-year bareboat charters to Scorpio Bulkers Inc.
The Maritime Standard, the Dubai-based publisher and event organisers, has announced that the fourth annual The Maritime Standard Tanker Conference will be held on Tuesday 22nd October at The Atlantis, the Palm, in Dubai.
Canada’s Sea Legend Pilotage is set to take delivery of a composite FRP hulled Stan Pilot 1605 that will achieve a speed of 29 knots compared with the 20 knots of its current aluminium hulled pilot boats.