Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, the experts in life-long learning for maritime professionals, has launched its first ever, in-depth online course focusing on the Ballast Water Management Convention.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Global carrier Ocean Network Express has supported growers in New Zealand and Peru on long-haul exports of avocados and mangoes to Asia with its COOLXtend CA+ reefer container solution using Daikin Active Controlled Atmosphere technology.
The Clean Shipping Alliance 2020 has won the Clean Shipping category of this year’s Green4Sea Awards, which took place yesterday in Athens, Greece.
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is the latest shipowner to join the Clean Shipping Alliance 2020, increasing the organisation’s membership to 35 shipowners operating a combined fleet of almost 2,500 vessels.
The Northwest Seaport Alliance started the year with a record-breaking month as total container volumes for January reached 326,228 twenty-foot equivalent units, a 27.3% increase over last year.
Oceanology International is due to celebrate its half-century with the Oceanology International Americas 2019 conference and exhibition in the San Diego Convention Centre, 25th - 27th February 2019.