Damen will hold its first Fishing Seminar in Cape Town, South Africa on 22nd November in recognition of this important industry.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Nautilus International, the maritime professionals’ union which represents 22,000 seafarers, is calling into question UK government plans to charter in ships to carry vital supplies in the event of a ‘no-deal’ Brexit.
The EU and Singapore signed landmark agreements during last week’s Asia-Europe summit.
The rush to catch up with container equipment demand following the shortfall of 2016 has largely played itself out, with 2018 promising to be a year of record production.
International maritime charity Sailors’ Society is celebrating after collecting two prestigious Safety at Sea Awards at a London ceremony on 18th October.
MarineTraffic supports GIA partners, Port of Rotterdam and Shell on initial JIT GHG initiative findings.