The move will help to drive efficiency, providing standardised information, reducing the administrative burden for ships and administrations.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Asia Maritime Pacific (AMP) is an Asia-based dry bulk shipping company, specialising in offering personalised solutions and reliable, innovative solutions to its customers. With its modern fleet of Handysize and minibulker vessels, specially designed and fitted to service AMP’s trades, AMP is a trusted partner for dry bulk shipping needs.
The Hamburg-based ship management company E.R. Schiffahrt has once again received the ‘DNV GL Excellence – 5 Stars’ certificate after three years. Only seven shipping companies in the world hold the prestigious certificate.
China State Shipbuilding Corporation (CSSC) has today formally launched a new business. CSSC Marine Service Co.,Ltd, to coincide with the inauguration of their new logistic centre within the Yangshang free trade zone, Shanghai.
Fleet of eleven containerships to be largest built in China, with ABB turbocharger.
Reederei Hamburger Lloyd, a Hamburg-based shipping group will move its fleet of 9 container ships and 6 bulkers to Marlink’s innovative Sealink Plus VSAT package including unlimited L-band backup.