A benchmark analysis shows that Denmark has 33 special requirements for ships flying the Danish flag.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Steve Dawson and Alex Karakassis have been appointed Managing Directors of HANSA HEAVY LIFT GmbH, taking over from outgoing Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Roger Iliffe, with immediate effect.
Fleet Xpress from Inmarsat Maritime has secured the SMART4SEA Excellence Award 2017, the most prestigious of an inaugural set of awards presented by the Greek publisher.
PIL expects the MOU to increase trade cooperation and deepen business ties between the Singapore shipping company and the development zone.
German shipowner Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt has signed a contract with DNV GL to carry out Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) certifications for the shipping company’s managed fleet of more than 50 vessels.
Danish shipping company Evergas joins forces with Greek LPG shipping company Eletson Gas to create new LPG alliance