Human Rights at Sea is very pleased to announce the publishing of a new mental health welfare leaflet ‘Remaining Resilient after Traumatic Events’ for the benefit of seafarers, fishermen, their friends and family tackling the issue of how to remain resilient after a traumatic event.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
A local shipping company with combined staff experience of almost 100 years in the trade is expanding its business to bring additional services in-house.
Closing Includes Full Exercise of Underwriters’ US$10.5 Million Over-Allotment Option;
Board Approval Of Acquisition Of Three Dry Bulk Vessels Received.
G2 Ocean, the joint venture of Gearbulk and Grieg Star, will start operating on May 1st 2017.
Tuomas Riski, CEO of Norsepower, has today been announced as the winner of Nor-Shipping’s coveted Young Entrepreneur Award 2017. The 38 year-old Finn was chosen from a final shortlist that included Joel Spark, Co-Founder of Spire, Xeneta CEO Patrik Berglund, and Christine Spiten, Co-Founder of Blueye Robotics.
International accountant and shipping adviser Moore Stephens has warned ship owners and operators to check carefully the financial, tax and jurisdictional implications of participating in shipping pool arrangements.