DNV GL and Kongsberg have signed a memorandum of understanding with the ambition to help bring about the digitalisation of the maritime industry and greatly enhance customer benefit and ease.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Tidetech Commercial Marine Pty Ltd, a leading provider of metocean data to the maritime industry has joined Veracity, the web services portal hosted by DNV GL.
Bulk carrier operator Helikon Shipping has adopted Voyager MONEY, an innovative way to reduce onboard cash holdings, improve operating costs, and increase security.
The United Nations Global Compact is set to hold a high-level meeting on oceans as part of Nor-Shipping 2019, gathering leading politicians, maritime and ocean industry executives, UN representatives, NGOs and other key stakeholders in Oslo.
BP Trinidad and Tobago LLC has awarded Vroon Offshore Services Aberdeen a multiple year, multi-million-pound contract.
With just a few days to go before Nor-Shipping 2019, Your Arena for Ocean Solutions opens its doors, organisers are anticipating greater interest, interaction and innovation than ever before.