Hapag-Lloyd is investing in its container fleet and has ordered 11,100 state-of-the-art reefer containers.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Nor-Shipping has announced that it will devote the whole of Hall A at its 2019 exhibition to the concept of Blue Economy, showcasing ‘tomorrow’s business solutions today’.
The Bremen-based ZEABORN Group is combining its ship management activities under the new brand ZEABORN Ship Management GmbH & Cie. KG.
UK-based Coldharbour Marine has opened a new office in Singapore and appointed Captain Mohit Batra, a master mariner with an MBA from Oxford University, to lead its planned expansion into the Asian market.
In a follow up to their January announcement, A.P. Moller –Maersk and IBM has announced the creation of TradeLens, jointly developed by the two companies to apply blockchain to the world's global supply chain.
Arcadia Shipmanagement Co. Ltd. Has selected ABS Advanced Solutions, a leading global provider of classification and technical advisory services to the marine and offshore industries, to implement an Enterprise Asset Management Program to further enhance the reliability of its 15 tanker fleet.