Nakilat has established a new joint venture with shipping company Maran Ventures, bringing its fleet strength to 74 vessels.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Dubai-based publisher, conferences and awards organiser, The Maritime Standard, aims to build further on a highly successful 2018 with a number of significant new initiatives in the year ahead.
The world’s fastest growing ship registry and the oldest shortsea shipping association in Europe have joined forces to support the growing number of Greek vessels operating in the short-sea maritime sector.
MMS Offshore Renewable Services Ltd, the provider of support services for the offshore wind industry, has expanded its fleet of ships through a new lending package from Yorkshire Bank.
Scorpio Bulkers has announced that it has agreed to sell and leaseback three Ultramax vessels – SBI Pegasus, SBI Subaru and SBI Ursa – and four Kamsarmax vessels – SBI Lambada, SBI Macarena, SBI Carioca and SBI Capoeira – to CMB Financial Leasing.
Fortune Technologies, a Greek provider of integrated maritime software solutions and Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV partner, has announced a strategic alliance with RINA, the classification, certification, inspection, testing and consulting multinational, to create value-added services for the Greek and global shipping market.