The European innovation project FLAGSHIPS has been awarded €5 million from the EU to support deploying two commercially operated zero-emission hydrogen fuel cell vessels in France and Norway.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Nakilat’s Q-flex LNG Carrier Al Ghashamiya has recently achieved a significant safety milestone of over 10 years without lost time injury or Total Recordable Case, equivalent to nearly 3 million safe man-hours.
Bermudan tanker owner and operator Team Tankers International has committed four additional ships to using the protection of the anti-barnacle active agent Selektope following distinguished fouling prevention performance during a 40-month trial of an antifouling coating containing the technology on an MR tanker in their fleet.
Zeaborn Group has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of the shares in CPO Tankers, the tanker management subsidiary of Offen Group.
The leading onboard training provider Seagull Maritime has acquired a majority of the shares in Tero Marine.
A brand-new, national awards programme celebrating the UK’s £37.4 billion maritime sector is set to be launched today by Maritime UK.