Visitors to Oceanology International 2018 at ExCel, London (13th-15th March 2018), will once again be able to participate in a series of live product demonstrations from the event’s waterside exhibitor area on the Royal Victoria Dock.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
A new coffee that shares its name with Nelson’s famous flagship has been launched to raise money for two maritime charities.
Leading maritime event week Nor-Shipping has announced that Mercy Ships has been selected as its new charity partner.
The UK's maritime regions were brought together for the first time last week.
In order to streamline their empty container flows and increase efficiency, one of the largest container shipping companies in the world, NileDutch, is now collaborating with Transmetrics, the leading tech start-up for predictive logistics solutions.
The Danish Maritime Authority and EMSA are examining how online control of certificates could make PSC inspections more efficient.