Rating agency Moody’s has upgraded Hapag-Lloyd’s corporate family rating to B1 from B2 and its senior unsecured bond rating to B3 from Caa1.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
In our continuous effort to upgrade our fleet, 2019 started with the delivery of five new eco-ships delivered to Oldendorff Carriers, four of which were delivered on the same day.
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. has announced that its LNG-fuelled tugboat Ishin bunkered LNG fuel in Sakai Senboku Port for the first time, in preparation for test operation.
Electric ferries are in rapid development, and the Danish Maritime Authority is actively engaged in ensuring that safety is part of the innovative efforts taking place in the Blue Denmark.
Containerships Group has announced that its first LNG-fuelled container vessel, M/S Containerships Nord, successfully underwent her first Marine LNG bunkering at the Port of Rotterdam on 24th January.
Meriaura has signed five new time charter agreements. A deck cargo carrier, two multipurpose-heavy lift dry cargo vessels and two traditional dry bulk carriers are joining Meriaura fleet.