The UK’s maritime sector has backed the Prime Minister’s draft Brexit deal as the best way of avoiding a chaotic no-deal departure.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
A panel of judges, representing freight and logistics companies, associations and media, as well as customers, recognised the Maersk brands for their strong focus on innovation and customer centricity in logistics.
A.P. Moller – Maersk, CMA CGM, Hapag-Lloyd, MSC and Ocean Network Express plan to establish container shipping association.
Nor-Shipping has revised its shipping awards initiative, combining its two existing categories into one for 2019.
Algoma Central Corporation has announced the purchase of a 2008 built product tanker which will become the seventh tanker within the Algoma Tankers Limited fleet.
International Container Terminal Services, Inc has reported unaudited consolidated financial results for the first nine months of 2018.