Reederei Hamburger Lloyd, a Hamburg-based shipping group will move its fleet of 9 container ships and 6 bulkers to Marlink’s innovative Sealink Plus VSAT package including unlimited L-band backup.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
In association with the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India; India’s leading shipping associations.
Active Shipping is teaming up with Marlink and its regional partner Ozsay Satellite Communications to move into the world of high-speed maritime broadband and ship digitalisation.
Anastasios Papagiannopoulos, CEO of Common Progress has been elected President of BIMCO, the world’s largest international shipping association, with 2,100 members in more than 120 countries.
Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS), the world’s leading maritime and logistics service provider, has announced a new global contract with marine infrastructure specialist EXMAR Ship Management (ESM).
New ABB Ability™ Collaborative Operation Centers achieve ‘24/7 office hours’ principle for the shipping industry
Ship owners and operators can now contact ABB’s experts during daytime working hours, no matter when assistance is sought, after the opening of a new ABB Ability Collaborative Operations Center in Florida.