Global maritime technology innovator Martek Marine has teamed up with maritime professionals’ trade union Nautilus International to launch a first-of-its-kind survey exploring the provision and effectiveness of healthcare services onboard seafaring vessels.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Maritime professionals’ trade union, Nautilus International, is arguing for fairer regulation in the shipping industry to safeguard more skilled and less precarious jobs for European seafarers.
Nor-Shipping 2017 has confirmed that Rear Admiral Paul Thomas of the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) is the latest high profile speaker to be signed for the leading maritime event week.
Diana Shipping Inc, a global shipping company specialising in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced that, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, it has entered into a time charter contract with Caravel Shipping Limited, Hong Kong, for one of its Panamax dry bulk vessels, the m/v Dione, for a period of minimum nine (9) months to about twelve (12) months.
The Mission to Seafarers is pleased to announce that Tom Boardley, Executive Vice President of Lloyd’s Register has been appointed as the new Chairman of the global maritime welfare charity.
A benchmark analysis shows that Denmark has 33 special requirements for ships flying the Danish flag.