Global provider of ship inspection services Idwal Marine has launched the shipping industry’s first cloud-based online platform to provide host of vessel-related services.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
MOL, BHP Billiton, DNV GL, Rio Tinto, SDARI and Woodside team up on joint study of LNG-fuelled Capesize bulker
Green Corridor initiative agreed ahead of calls for stricter international rules on environmental protection.
The Cartagena Express is the third ship of the Post-Panmax series to be delivered to Hapag-Lloyd
Nor-Shipping has recruited Sofia Fürstenberg, formerly Innovation Portfolio Manager with Maersk Maritime Technology, to push 2017’s Disruptive Sustainability concept.
Maritime UK Chair, David Dingle CBE, welcomed the announcement of Doug Barrow's appointment as Director of the UK Ship Register at the Maritime Parliamentary Reception held on 16 January.
Norwegian firms OSM and Forland Shipping extend cooperation with this latest agreement.