Events scheduled for April 27 / Registration possible until April 20.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Seaspan trusts MacGregor for a series of container stowage system upgrades to improve fleet efficiency
Seaspan Corporation, world's leading independent owner, operator and manager of containerships, has placed an order with MacGregor for cargo system update of its eleven 10,000 TEU container vessels.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE: STNG) (the "Company") announced today that it has priced its $50 million public offering of senior unsecured notes due 2019 (the "Notes"). The Notes will mature on June 1, 2019.
ECDIS Ltd today announce a new price match policy on their entire training course portfolio.
Maersk is set to unveil the thinking behind its recent tie-ups with IBM and China’s Alibaba when the firm’s Chief Digital Officer, Ibrahim Gokcen, takes the stage at this year’s Nor-Shipping.
With the addition of two new tankers named “M/T ALACATI” and “M/T BAYRAKLI”, Arkas Bunkering increased its number of tankers to seven. The latter which will be the largest fuel oil bunker tanker in Turkey will achieve supply operations in short periods of time.