PIL expects the MOU to increase trade cooperation and deepen business ties between the Singapore shipping company and the development zone.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
German shipowner Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt has signed a contract with DNV GL to carry out Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) certifications for the shipping company’s managed fleet of more than 50 vessels.
Danish shipping company Evergas joins forces with Greek LPG shipping company Eletson Gas to create new LPG alliance
Global provider of ship inspection services Idwal Marine has launched the shipping industry’s first cloud-based online platform to provide host of vessel-related services.
MOL, BHP Billiton, DNV GL, Rio Tinto, SDARI and Woodside team up on joint study of LNG-fuelled Capesize bulker
Green Corridor initiative agreed ahead of calls for stricter international rules on environmental protection.
The Cartagena Express is the third ship of the Post-Panmax series to be delivered to Hapag-Lloyd