Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS), the world’s leading maritime and logistics service provider, has announced a new global contract with marine infrastructure specialist EXMAR Ship Management (ESM).
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
New ABB Ability™ Collaborative Operation Centers achieve ‘24/7 office hours’ principle for the shipping industry
Ship owners and operators can now contact ABB’s experts during daytime working hours, no matter when assistance is sought, after the opening of a new ABB Ability Collaborative Operations Center in Florida.
Inmarsat (LSE:ISAT.L) has reached an agreement with Wallem Group, one of the largest and most experienced ship management companies in the industry, establishing the phase-in of Fleet Xpress as its favoured connectivity choice for ships at sea.
Scorpio Tankers Inc. (NYSE:STNG) (“Scorpio”) announced today that it has entered into definitive agreements to merge with Navig8 Product Tankers Inc. (NOTC: EIGHT) (“Navig8”) and acquire Navig8’s 27 operating product tankers (the “Merger”).
National maritime charity, the Shipwrecked Mariners’ Society, is marking the centenary of the introduction of the ocean convoying of merchant ships in World War One by launching a video detailing the history and impact of the convoy system.
Turkish container vessel owner is one ship away from 50, as it welcomes the two latest vessels to its growing merchant fleet.