Nor-Shipping has revealed the shortlist for its Young Entrepreneur Award, with four organisations across a diverse range of maritime and ocean industry activities competing for the prestigious accolade.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
The Northwest Seaport Alliance handled a record-breaking 775,522 twenty-foot equivalent units for total international container volumes in the first quarter of 2019, a 12% increase over the same period last year.
Proteum is displaying the IMO III compliant Advanced 12M26.3 engine from Moteurs Baudouin for the first time at Seawork International 2019.
Breakbulk Europe, the world’s largest event for the project cargo and breakbulk industry, will return to Bremen, Germany, for the third consecutive year in 2020 at Messe Bremen from 26th-28th May.
Ocean Yield ASA has agreed to acquire two modern Ultramax dry bulk vessels for a total consideration of $42 million net of a seller’s credit, with 11-year bareboat charters to Scorpio Bulkers Inc.
The Maritime Standard, the Dubai-based publisher and event organisers, has announced that the fourth annual The Maritime Standard Tanker Conference will be held on Tuesday 22nd October at The Atlantis, the Palm, in Dubai.