The world’s most influential maritime leaders will convene in Singapore for the Global Maritime Forum’s Annual Summit on 30th – 31st October 2019.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Two years of pre-Brexit investment in North Sea container shipping services is proving decisive in winning shippers away from cross-Channel ferry routes at a critical time for UK-EU relations, according to leading multimodal operator Samskip.
The Blue Hole Belize Expedition 2018 fleet has started its historic and scientifically important 3-week mission to map the world’s largest marine sinkhole.
A memorandum of understanding has been signed between Korean Register and Swiss Climate EcoCare GmbH to provide enhanced International Maritime Organisation, Data Collection System services to the maritime industry.
The technology group Wärtsilä has successfully completed a further round of test procedures of its automated dock-to-dock solution.
The decision by BIMCO, the international shipowners’ association, to introduce a cybersecurity clause into its charter party agreements and other contracts has been welcomed by Naval Dome, the Israel-based developer of the award-winning Endpoint cybersecurity platform.