For the first time ever, the global container shipping industry will have an independent, audited benchmark thanks to an innovative tie-up between the Baltic Exchange, the most trusted name in freight benchmarking, and Freightos, the digital container freight platform.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Hapag-Lloyd, the market leader in Canada and one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, is expanding its local network.
Thordon Bearings has joined a growing number of organisations to have signed up as a full associate member of the International Windship Association (IWSA), the organisation established to facilitate and promote the economic and environmental advantages of wind propulsion across the shipping industry.
CMA CGM, a worldwide leading shipping company, announces it has reached an agreement to acquire an equity stake of nearly 25% of CEVA Logistics AG, a global leading player in the logistics sector.
Inside Marine is pleased to announce a renewed partnership with the Marine & Coastal Civil Engineering Expo.
From fully-automated ports to unmanned smart ships and from far more reliable location-specific weather forecast to cloud gathering and process of ship data, the future of the shipping industry will be on a prolific display at this year’s edition of the world’s most prestigious shipping exhibition, to be held at Athens Metropolitan Expo from 4th – 8th June.