Inmarsat has reached an agreement with Campbell Shipping, a ship management company headquartered in Nassau, The Bahamas, to migrate its fleet of dry bulk carriers to Fleet Xpress.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Hamburg entrepreneur Erck Rickmers (53) has decided to sell his ship management and ship brokerage activities.
Following consultation with members, the Baltic Exchange will be implementing previously announced changes to the Baltic Dry Index (BDI).
Frank Coles, CEO of Transas, has won the prestigious inaugural SMART4SEA Leadership Award, recognising his outstanding contribution to transformative thinking in the maritime industry.
Capital Product Partners L.P. announce fourth quarter 2017 financial results and recent acquisitions
Capital Product Partners L.P, an international diversified shipping partnership, has released its financial results for the fourth quarter ended 31st December 2017 and announced the completed acquisition of the M/T ‘Aristaios', as well as the sale of the M/T ‘Aristotelis' and the acquisition of the M/T ‘Anikitos'.
Subsea services company, Rovco has appointed Liam Warren as operations manager to support the delivery of complex ROV and survey projects across the globe.