G2 Ocean, the joint venture of Gearbulk and Grieg Star, will start operating on May 1st 2017.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Tuomas Riski, CEO of Norsepower, has today been announced as the winner of Nor-Shipping’s coveted Young Entrepreneur Award 2017. The 38 year-old Finn was chosen from a final shortlist that included Joel Spark, Co-Founder of Spire, Xeneta CEO Patrik Berglund, and Christine Spiten, Co-Founder of Blueye Robotics.
International accountant and shipping adviser Moore Stephens has warned ship owners and operators to check carefully the financial, tax and jurisdictional implications of participating in shipping pool arrangements.
Last week’s Multimodal Show at the NEC saw leading businesses from across a range of sectors that are at the heart of the future for the UK supply chain, logistics and shipping industries.
HHL Richards Bay transports subsea equipment, as well as 24 reels, to support construction of the Jangkrik Complex Project in Indonesia. HANSA HEAVY LIFT has successfully transported two dozen reels, as well as a range of subsea equipment for the Jangkrik Complex Project, off the coast of Indonesia.
Nor-Shipping 2017 will play a key role in setting the agenda for the shipping industry’s transition from oil to clean energy, with a unique gathering of global executives and thought leaders on 31 May.