Steve Dawson and Alex Karakassis have been appointed Managing Directors of HANSA HEAVY LIFT GmbH, taking over from outgoing Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Roger Iliffe, with immediate effect.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Fleet Xpress from Inmarsat Maritime has secured the SMART4SEA Excellence Award 2017, the most prestigious of an inaugural set of awards presented by the Greek publisher.
PIL expects the MOU to increase trade cooperation and deepen business ties between the Singapore shipping company and the development zone.
German shipowner Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt has signed a contract with DNV GL to carry out Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) certifications for the shipping company’s managed fleet of more than 50 vessels.
Danish shipping company Evergas joins forces with Greek LPG shipping company Eletson Gas to create new LPG alliance
Global provider of ship inspection services Idwal Marine has launched the shipping industry’s first cloud-based online platform to provide host of vessel-related services.