The Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre will be present at this year’s Shipping 2030 Middle East from 27th – 28th November at the Jumeirah Emirates Tower, Dubai, UAE.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The Korean Register of Shipping has won the 2018 Tanker Safety Award for its specialist software - SeaTrust-HullScan.
Experts will come together at a UNCTAD meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, on 21st –23rd November.
The last couple of days, Sea Traffic Management, STM, has received much support and received good news.
The UK’s maritime sector has backed the Prime Minister’s draft Brexit deal as the best way of avoiding a chaotic no-deal departure.
A panel of judges, representing freight and logistics companies, associations and media, as well as customers, recognised the Maersk brands for their strong focus on innovation and customer centricity in logistics.