Canada’s Sea Legend Pilotage is set to take delivery of a composite FRP hulled Stan Pilot 1605 that will achieve a speed of 29 knots compared with the 20 knots of its current aluminium hulled pilot boats.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Nakilat has established a new joint venture with shipping company Maran Ventures, bringing its fleet strength to 74 vessels.
Dubai-based publisher, conferences and awards organiser, The Maritime Standard, aims to build further on a highly successful 2018 with a number of significant new initiatives in the year ahead.
The world’s fastest growing ship registry and the oldest shortsea shipping association in Europe have joined forces to support the growing number of Greek vessels operating in the short-sea maritime sector.
MMS Offshore Renewable Services Ltd, the provider of support services for the offshore wind industry, has expanded its fleet of ships through a new lending package from Yorkshire Bank.
Scorpio Bulkers has announced that it has agreed to sell and leaseback three Ultramax vessels – SBI Pegasus, SBI Subaru and SBI Ursa – and four Kamsarmax vessels – SBI Lambada, SBI Macarena, SBI Carioca and SBI Capoeira – to CMB Financial Leasing.