A brand-new, national awards programme celebrating the UK’s £37.4 billion maritime sector is set to be launched today by Maritime UK.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Nor-Shipping has revealed the shortlist for its Young Entrepreneur Award, with four organisations across a diverse range of maritime and ocean industry activities competing for the prestigious accolade.
The Northwest Seaport Alliance handled a record-breaking 775,522 twenty-foot equivalent units for total international container volumes in the first quarter of 2019, a 12% increase over the same period last year.
Proteum is displaying the IMO III compliant Advanced 12M26.3 engine from Moteurs Baudouin for the first time at Seawork International 2019.
Breakbulk Europe, the world’s largest event for the project cargo and breakbulk industry, will return to Bremen, Germany, for the third consecutive year in 2020 at Messe Bremen from 26th-28th May.
Ocean Yield ASA has agreed to acquire two modern Ultramax dry bulk vessels for a total consideration of $42 million net of a seller’s credit, with 11-year bareboat charters to Scorpio Bulkers Inc.