Scorpio Bulkers has announced that it has agreed to sell and leaseback three Ultramax vessels – SBI Pegasus, SBI Subaru and SBI Ursa – and four Kamsarmax vessels – SBI Lambada, SBI Macarena, SBI Carioca and SBI Capoeira – to CMB Financial Leasing.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Fortune Technologies, a Greek provider of integrated maritime software solutions and Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV partner, has announced a strategic alliance with RINA, the classification, certification, inspection, testing and consulting multinational, to create value-added services for the Greek and global shipping market.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, the experts in life-long learning for maritime professionals, has launched its first ever, in-depth online course focusing on the Ballast Water Management Convention.
Global carrier Ocean Network Express has supported growers in New Zealand and Peru on long-haul exports of avocados and mangoes to Asia with its COOLXtend CA+ reefer container solution using Daikin Active Controlled Atmosphere technology.
The Clean Shipping Alliance 2020 has won the Clean Shipping category of this year’s Green4Sea Awards, which took place yesterday in Athens, Greece.
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is the latest shipowner to join the Clean Shipping Alliance 2020, increasing the organisation’s membership to 35 shipowners operating a combined fleet of almost 2,500 vessels.