The Greek fleet includes approximately 4.000 vessels, and in recent years, there has been a development with a notable upgrade and modernisation of Greek-owned vessels. At Posidonia 2018, Danish suppliers meet the Greek demands of energy-efficient maritime technology and services.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The recently published proposal for a new Directive on Port Reception Facilities is welcomed by ECSA, as it addresses major issues with the current system in place.
Maritime Holdings Delaware, LLC, the parent company of Intermarine, LLC, a global leader in the transport of project, breakbulk and heavy lift cargo, has entered into a joint venture agreement with ZEABORN Group.
dship Carriers has purchased two F-500 new builds from Taizhou Sanfu Shipbuilding.
The largest container terminal in Poland and the Baltic – DCT Gdansk has marked the handling of nine million TEU (20-foot equivalent unit) since opening.
Twenty-seven teams from across the industry raised approximately $115,000 for Sailors’ Society by taking part in the charity’s inaugural Great Wall of China Challenge this weekend (18th – 21st May).