Hapag-Lloyd, one of the world's leading liner shipping companies, with Ocean Network Express, and Yang Ming have announced the strategic cooperation with CMA-CGM, COSCO, and OOCL to enhance their Mediterranean – U.S. East Coast service AL6 (Atlantic 6).
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
DNV GL Noble Denton marine services have released a new edition of the ST-N001 Marine operations and marine warranty standard, the industry’s most comprehensive standard for the warranty approval of marine operations, covering all different asset and operation types.
For the first time, the annual Women’s International Shipping and Trading Association AGM and Conference will be held above the Arctic Circle.
Nor-Shipping has joined a host of business leaders, NGOs, diplomats and politicians at the UN headquarters in New York to help plot a pathway for sustainable commercial activity in the ocean space.
The Danish Maritime Authority participates in Polar Fish 2018 in Sisimiut, Greenland. The focus will be on guidance and information about safety, requirements for ships and the Danish Register of Shipping.
More than 200 senior representatives from the global shipping community were present at the inauguration ceremony of the new Singapore offices of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM) in the Republic’s Central Business District on 20th September 2018.