TOC Europe, the world's leading exhibition and conference hub for global port and terminal operators, container supply chain professionals and technology providers, welcomed close to 4,000 industry executives at its 43rd edition in Rotterdam this June.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Indian Register of Shipping (IRClass), a leading international classification society has started issuing electronic certificates for all its classed vessels.
Rolls-Royce has announced that it has signed an agreement to sell its Commercial Marine business, to KONGSBERG, for an enterprise value of £500 million and net proceeds of around £350 million to £400 million.
Vestdavit has secured a patent from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for MissionEase which protects the multi-boat handling system’s unique mode of operation from plagiarism.
Twill, a digital freight forwarder designed to make shipping simple, has launched into Thailand and Malaysia, the latest import countries to be added to the online platform.
Denmark has acceded to the global regime on compensation for damage caused by the carriage by sea of hazardous and noxious substances of the 2010 HNS convention.