The Northwest Seaport Alliance started the year with a record-breaking month as total container volumes for January reached 326,228 twenty-foot equivalent units, a 27.3% increase over last year.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Oceanology International is due to celebrate its half-century with the Oceanology International Americas 2019 conference and exhibition in the San Diego Convention Centre, 25th - 27th February 2019.
Rating agency Moody’s has upgraded Hapag-Lloyd’s corporate family rating to B1 from B2 and its senior unsecured bond rating to B3 from Caa1.
In our continuous effort to upgrade our fleet, 2019 started with the delivery of five new eco-ships delivered to Oldendorff Carriers, four of which were delivered on the same day.
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. has announced that its LNG-fuelled tugboat Ishin bunkered LNG fuel in Sakai Senboku Port for the first time, in preparation for test operation.
Electric ferries are in rapid development, and the Danish Maritime Authority is actively engaged in ensuring that safety is part of the innovative efforts taking place in the Blue Denmark.