The European Commission is expected to publish a proposal for a revision of the Reporting Formalities Directive in early May 2018 that is intended to remedy the current costly, unharmonized and burdensome reporting requirements facing ships calling at EU ports.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Seaspan Corporation, the world’s largest independent containership owner-operator, has announced that it has acquired the remaining 89% it did not own of Greater China Intermodal Investments LLC from affiliates of The Carlyle Group and the minority owners of GCI.
Marine industry professionals not already registered to attend this week’s Oceanology International 2018 exhibition and conference, will run from 13th March to 15th March in the ExCeL, London, are being urged to register today.
Nor-Shipping has announced that it will seek to add value to its traditional maritime audience by exploring new ocean business opportunities next year.
Led by Denmark, 13 EU Member States have called on the Commission to present an ambitious proposal on revising the Reporting Formalities Directive.
Chainalytics, a global leader in supply chain consulting, and Drewry, the global shipping consultancy, have partnered to launch an innovative ocean freight procurement solution for shippers.