The EU and Singapore signed landmark agreements during last week’s Asia-Europe summit.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The rush to catch up with container equipment demand following the shortfall of 2016 has largely played itself out, with 2018 promising to be a year of record production.
International maritime charity Sailors’ Society is celebrating after collecting two prestigious Safety at Sea Awards at a London ceremony on 18th October.
MarineTraffic supports GIA partners, Port of Rotterdam and Shell on initial JIT GHG initiative findings.
MV Baru, the first vessel in the next generation of combination carriers, the CLEANBUs, was named recently by the Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ine Eriksen Søreide at New Yangzi Shipyard in China.
To reduce emissions across the maritime sector, national authorities need to first quantify those emissions and then develop a strategy to reduce them.