The Maritime Standard, the Dubai-based publisher and event organisers, has announced that the fourth annual The Maritime Standard Tanker Conference will be held on Tuesday 22nd October at The Atlantis, the Palm, in Dubai.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Canada’s Sea Legend Pilotage is set to take delivery of a composite FRP hulled Stan Pilot 1605 that will achieve a speed of 29 knots compared with the 20 knots of its current aluminium hulled pilot boats.
Nakilat has established a new joint venture with shipping company Maran Ventures, bringing its fleet strength to 74 vessels.
Dubai-based publisher, conferences and awards organiser, The Maritime Standard, aims to build further on a highly successful 2018 with a number of significant new initiatives in the year ahead.
The world’s fastest growing ship registry and the oldest shortsea shipping association in Europe have joined forces to support the growing number of Greek vessels operating in the short-sea maritime sector.
MMS Offshore Renewable Services Ltd, the provider of support services for the offshore wind industry, has expanded its fleet of ships through a new lending package from Yorkshire Bank.