Fortune Technologies, a Greek provider of integrated maritime software solutions and Microsoft’s Dynamics NAV partner, has announced a strategic alliance with RINA, the classification, certification, inspection, testing and consulting multinational, to create value-added services for the Greek and global shipping market.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy, the experts in life-long learning for maritime professionals, has launched its first ever, in-depth online course focusing on the Ballast Water Management Convention.
Global carrier Ocean Network Express has supported growers in New Zealand and Peru on long-haul exports of avocados and mangoes to Asia with its COOLXtend CA+ reefer container solution using Daikin Active Controlled Atmosphere technology.
The Clean Shipping Alliance 2020 has won the Clean Shipping category of this year’s Green4Sea Awards, which took place yesterday in Athens, Greece.
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is the latest shipowner to join the Clean Shipping Alliance 2020, increasing the organisation’s membership to 35 shipowners operating a combined fleet of almost 2,500 vessels.
The Northwest Seaport Alliance started the year with a record-breaking month as total container volumes for January reached 326,228 twenty-foot equivalent units, a 27.3% increase over last year.