E-navigation specialist NAVTOR has appointed Anders Holme for the role of Chief Technology Officer.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
European shipowners welcome the Plastic Strategy adopted by the European Commission last week.
Throughout the UK, from the Port of Tyne to the Port of Tilbury, plans are in place to invest and expand infrastructure and new warehouse space to accommodate growing business to UK shores.
Moving from smart talk to practical solutions and learning from other industries will be the twin themes of an industry event scheduled for Vancouver in March.
The scale of emerging maritime market opportunities, following Iran’s re-engagement with global trade partners, was brought into sharp focus at IRANIMEX, powered by Europort, which took place on Kish Island, Iran, between 12th - 14th December 2017.
Over two thirds of global marine industry executives believe that a lack of uniform international environmental regulations will impede the adoption of green technologies in shipping, according to a new report from global law firm Clyde & Co and the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), which surveyed 220 marine industry executives from across the world.