On 18th April, the Korean Register held its first technical seminar in Hamburg, Germany.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Xeneta is moving to accelerate the growth of its North American operation with the appointment of Florian Dussler as General Manager and VP Sales, Americas.
The ITF and Nautilus International will call for an increase in monthly wages for the world’s lowest-paid seafarers.
Visitors to the 2018 Posidonia Exhibition, one of the world's largest tradeshows for the international maritime industry, will be able to see live port calls on a huge set of interactive screens thanks to a tie-up between global ship tracking intelligence company MarineTraffic and the show organisers.
Eniram, a Wärtsilä company, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Athens-based Arista Shipping to participate in the Project Forward initiative, which is led by Arista.
A new proposal from the European Commission aims at reducing administrative burdens for Danish and European shipping.