A memorandum of understanding has been signed between Korean Register and Swiss Climate EcoCare GmbH to provide enhanced International Maritime Organisation, Data Collection System services to the maritime industry.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The technology group Wärtsilä has successfully completed a further round of test procedures of its automated dock-to-dock solution.
The decision by BIMCO, the international shipowners’ association, to introduce a cybersecurity clause into its charter party agreements and other contracts has been welcomed by Naval Dome, the Israel-based developer of the award-winning Endpoint cybersecurity platform.
The Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre will be present at this year’s Shipping 2030 Middle East from 27th – 28th November at the Jumeirah Emirates Tower, Dubai, UAE.
The Korean Register of Shipping has won the 2018 Tanker Safety Award for its specialist software - SeaTrust-HullScan.
Experts will come together at a UNCTAD meeting in Geneva, Switzerland, on 21st –23rd November.