Bureau Veritas has strengthened its offering to marine and offshore clients with significant promotions and appointments to its senior teams in Europe and North America.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Global trade enabler DP World has become the first company in its sector to join the World Ocean Council (WOC) as part of its leadership journey to actively engage in the protection of the world’s oceans.
With global economic activity shifting from the West to the East, competition between Middle Eastern and Asian maritime nations intensifies in their bid to attract a bigger slice of the global shipping industry’s diverse revenue streams.
Clean fuel is one of global shipping’s hottest topics as the International Maritime Organisation 2020 deadline for a global sulphur limit in fuel oil used on board ships is fast approaching.
Continuing its work with the international maritime and arbitration communities, the Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre (EMAC), an organisation that provides services for resolving maritime disputes - through arbitration, mediation and other dispute resolution processes, sponsored and attended Posidonia, The International Shipping Exhibition in Greece this year.
Lloyd’s Register has committed to making a donation to Sailors’ Society for every new registration to use the digital table that they receive at their stand during this year’s Posidonia.