Meriaura has signed five new time charter agreements. A deck cargo carrier, two multipurpose-heavy lift dry cargo vessels and two traditional dry bulk carriers are joining Meriaura fleet.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The launch of Maritime 2050, the first long-term strategy developed in close partnership with industry highlights the government’s recognition of the importance of the maritime sector to Britain’s future success.
The collaborative Forum, organised by Maritime UK and the Dutch Government, saw over 100 participants, including 30 Dutch companies and members of the Dutch Government in attendance.
The Danish Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs and the Indian Ministry of Shipping have signed an agreement to strengthen the cooperation in the maritime sector between the two countries.
SEA\LNG has announced the appointment of Paul Taylor representing Société Générale and Captain M. Segar representing MPA (The Maritime and Port Authority) of Singapore as Directors of SEA\LNG Ltd.
Rodolphe Saadé, Chairman and CEO of the CMA CGM Group has signed the extension of the Ocean Alliance cooperation until 2027.