Per Martin Tanggaard, Nor-Shipping’s straight-talking new Director plots a path forward for an industry and exhibition that, he believes, can access new opportunities by playing to traditional strengths.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Bahri, a global leader in logistics and transportation, accepted the delivery of ‘Khurais,’ a Very Large Crude-oil Carrier, further enhancing its market-leading capabilities in crude oil transportation.
Key political and business leaders are converging at Nor-Shipping’s Opening Oceans Conference with a mission to highlight, discuss and enable new business opportunities for the maritime and ocean industries.
The European Commission is expected to publish a proposal for a revision of the Reporting Formalities Directive in early May 2018 that is intended to remedy the current costly, unharmonized and burdensome reporting requirements facing ships calling at EU ports.
Seaspan Corporation, the world’s largest independent containership owner-operator, has announced that it has acquired the remaining 89% it did not own of Greater China Intermodal Investments LLC from affiliates of The Carlyle Group and the minority owners of GCI.
Marine industry professionals not already registered to attend this week’s Oceanology International 2018 exhibition and conference, will run from 13th March to 15th March in the ExCeL, London, are being urged to register today.