Bulk carrier operator Helikon Shipping has adopted Voyager MONEY, an innovative way to reduce onboard cash holdings, improve operating costs, and increase security.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The United Nations Global Compact is set to hold a high-level meeting on oceans as part of Nor-Shipping 2019, gathering leading politicians, maritime and ocean industry executives, UN representatives, NGOs and other key stakeholders in Oslo.
BP Trinidad and Tobago LLC has awarded Vroon Offshore Services Aberdeen a multiple year, multi-million-pound contract.
With just a few days to go before Nor-Shipping 2019, Your Arena for Ocean Solutions opens its doors, organisers are anticipating greater interest, interaction and innovation than ever before.
Paradoxically, the best of marine engineering in Germany is to be found in regions that are landlocked.
The European innovation project FLAGSHIPS has been awarded €5 million from the EU to support deploying two commercially operated zero-emission hydrogen fuel cell vessels in France and Norway.