- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Reporting news that matters to you
Inside Marine’s news team sources and reports on the latest news including the latest shipping regulations, owner and operator developments, ship builds and refits, product launches, acquisitions, mergers, industry reports, trade show and conference reactions and managerial appointments.
Each news story featured on the pages of Inside Marine is also put through its paces via our social media team who will tweet the news and feature it across a multitude of social media channels, ensuring your company’s latest news gets maximum exposure.
Inside Marine’s latest news by sector: