Maersk has identified its partners to produce green fuel for its first vessel to operate on carbon neutral methanol.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
The major dry bulk owner Berge Bulk and Yara Marine Technologies continue their shared commitment to reduce maritime emissions, including additional in-line scrubbers in a new retrofit deal.
Peninsula has announced a rebrand of the business with a refreshed visual identity to reflect its future vision and focus.
Sunreef Yachts has won the Union Internationale Motonautique Environmental Award.
The innovative rotor sail technology developed by the Finland-based clean tech company Norsepower has been tested at Viking Line for three years.