Peninsula has announced a rebrand of the business with a refreshed visual identity to reflect its future vision and focus.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Sunreef Yachts has won the Union Internationale Motonautique Environmental Award.
The innovative rotor sail technology developed by the Finland-based clean tech company Norsepower has been tested at Viking Line for three years.
The technology group Wärtsilä is participating in a consortium of Finnish research organisations and leading companies researching means for developing radical new solutions for clean and efficient marine and off-road transport.
Corvus Energy, the global leading supplier of zero-emission solutions for the maritime industry has signed a Joint Venture Agreement with Sumitomo Corporation.