Norwegian advanced Offshore Service Vessel owner and operator Golden Energy Offshore has reported that its long-term collaboration on vessel performance monitoring with Kongsberg Maritime and deployment of the containerised SAVe Energy battery system earlier this year is delivering operational fuel savings of 20%.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
ZF is continuing to expand its portfolio of environment-friendly marine propulsion solutions.
On 1st January 2020, the International Maritime Organisation’s 0.5% global sulphur cap becomes effective, marking a major change to the marine fuel environment.
On the way to the goal of becoming completely emission free, Hurtigruten has as the first Norwegian cruise line started testing Biodiesel on board the ship MS Polarlys.
Teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg arrived in New York City today after a two-week sail across the Atlantic aboard the high-tech racing yacht Malizia II.