Kongsberg Maritime has received two of the Electric & Hybrid Marine Awards presented at an award ceremony in Amsterdam.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Nidec ASI, head of the Nidec Industrial Solutions business platform belonging to the Nidec Group, has presented its very first Nidec-brand battery system designed for large and medium-sized boat propulsion systems at the Electric & Hybrid Marine World Expo in Amsterdam.
ABB has strengthened its position as the marine market’s frontrunner on hydrogen fuel cell technology through its role in FLAGSHIPS, the EU-funded initiative to deploy commercially operated zero-emission vessels for inland and short sea operations.
Norsepower Oy Ltd. has announced that independent test results showed that Norsepower’s Rotor Sail technology has great potential to deliver savings on the Viking Line-owned and operated M/S Viking Grace.
Following a roundtable discussion hosted by the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology together with the Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science, a report has been published on an industry-level response to marine plastic pollution.