Monaco Solar & Energy Boat Challenge, banning all fossil fuels and asking competitors and the Monegasque community to strive for zero emissions during the 5-day event.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
The Hellenic Marine Environment Protection Association - HELMEPA, National Coordinator of this pan-European Campaign, has invited all youngsters and adults to take part in this year’s initiative and to express its environmental sensitivity by organising a symbolic cleanup.
Launching this week in partnership with Airbus, Wilhelmsen’s shore-to-ship Singapore pilot project, marks the first deployment of drone technology in real-time port conditions, delivering a variety of small, time-critical items to working vessels at anchorage.
Gondan Shipyard in Spain has awarded Hydroniq Coolers a contract to deliver a seawater cooling system to a state-of-the-art trawler the yard is building for Norwegian fishing company Prestfjord AS.
The IMO has made substantial progress towards the Organization’s final preparations for the new global Sulphur regulation which enters into force on 1st January 2020.