Launching this week in partnership with Airbus, Wilhelmsen’s shore-to-ship Singapore pilot project, marks the first deployment of drone technology in real-time port conditions, delivering a variety of small, time-critical items to working vessels at anchorage.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Gondan Shipyard in Spain has awarded Hydroniq Coolers a contract to deliver a seawater cooling system to a state-of-the-art trawler the yard is building for Norwegian fishing company Prestfjord AS.
The IMO has made substantial progress towards the Organization’s final preparations for the new global Sulphur regulation which enters into force on 1st January 2020.
Seanergy, an international forum promoting marine renewable energies and offshore wind, will hold its fourth edition from 5th to 7th June 2019 in Dunkirk, France.
New oil spill response device capable of cleaning up spills in arctic conditions and contributing to Norway’s spill preparedness. Dubbed Arctic FoxTail, the new device is a new winterised version of H Henriksen’s standard Foxtail mop skimmer.