Nauticor has conducted the largest-ever LNG bunkering operation in Germany in the Elbehafen in Brunsbüttel.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Optimarin has announced another first for the ballast water treatment (BWT) segment.
Total Marine Fuels Global Solutions (TMFGS) and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines, Ltd. (MOL) have signed a long-term charter contract for a large LNG bunker vessel of 18,600 m³, to be delivered in 2020.
Leading environmental organisations and the international shipping industry have joined forces and unitedly call for an explicit ban on non-compliant fuel on board ships from 2020.
The organisers of the Ambition 1.5ºC: Global Shipping’s Action Plan summit have announced that the high-impact initiative has been shortlisted for the 2018 GREEN4SEA Awards in the category recognising any organisation or association that sparked, realised, or significantly contributed with a specific initiative towards greener shipping.