NGOs have commended cruise shipping giant Carnival Corporation for its recent decision to support clean, safe and just ship recycling.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Genco has completed its exhaust gas cleaning systems programme which consisted of installing scrubbers on Genco’s 17 Capesize vessels.
TMC is launching a range of marine compressors for use in combination with air lubrication systems to help ships further reduce fuel consumption and emissions to air.
NORDEN has entered into a partnership with Danish based Kvasir Technologies, a spinout from the Technical University of Denmark with a patented technology to produce fuel from plant material.
Corvus Energy has signed a contract with SEC Marine Ltd, UK to supply the energy storage system for the world’s first hybrid surface effect ship for crew transfer.