Danfoss Editron has been chosen by SFP, the integration engineering arm of BH Global Corporation, to provide the drivetrain system powering Singapore’s first plug-in parallel hybrid-electric fast launch vessel.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Equipment and Services
Kongsberg Digital to provide Panama Canal Authority with simulators for multi-vessel training scenarios
Kongsberg Digital has signed a contract with the Panama Canal Authority to upgrade and extend the K-Sim Navigation simulators based in SIDMAR, the Center for Simulation, Research and Maritime Development of the Panama Canal Authority.
The technology group Wärtsilä has signed long-term Optimised Maintenance agreements covering five LNG Carrier vessels owned and operated by Greece-based Minerva Gas Inc.
ZF Marine has presented its new 2-speed transmission, an industry-first, as part of the new V12 Verado Outboard engine developed by Mercury Marine.