Sharrow Marine plans to roll out an exclusive OEM Sharrow Propeller Boatbuilder Program using their award-winning Sharrow Propellers.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equipment and Services
Sea Machines Robotics, the leading developer of autonomous command and control systems for the maritime industry, will embark on a 1,000 nautical mile autonomous and remotely commanded journey around Denmark later this month.
Kongsberg Maritime has signed a contract with VARD shipyard to supply a large package of permanent magnet (PM) thrusters for installation on two new offshore wind farm maintenance vessels.
Wärtsilä replaceable battery containers enabling inland waterway vessels to operate with zero emissions
The technology group Wärtsilä has developed and delivered a mobile battery container solution that will enable inland waterway vessels to operate with zero emissions.