Swedish ship propulsion optimisation experts, Lean Marine, are leading a ground-breaking research and development project to accelerate the technological development, realisation, and adoption of AI-powered ship operation support technology by ship crew and management.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equipment and Services
The new SKF BlueSonic BWMS is to be installed in a fleet of commercial cargo vessels operated by the German ship manager F&L Schifffahrt.
Rolls-Royce has acquired Servowatch Systems, a UK-based international supplier of integrated marine automation solutions for navies, commercial vessels and large yachts.
The technology group Wärtsilä has signed LNG Support Agreements for eight LNG Carrier vessels owned by Teekay Gas, a part of the global Teekay Group.