Babcock, the international aerospace, defence and security company, with a leading naval business, has completed a programme of critical integration engineering and detailed design work on the De Beers Marine Namibia diamond mining ship MV !Gariep from its state-of-the-art engineering hub at Rosyth.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equipment and Services
Larsnes Mek Verksted AS has awarded Hydroniq Coolers a contract to supply the marine cooling system to a wellboat the Norwegian shipbuilder is constructing for Chilean shipowner Naviera Orca Chile S.A.
Rolls-Royce has delivered the first 16-cylinder engines of the successful mtu Series 8000.
Inmarsat, the world-leading mobile satellite communications provider, and OneOcean, the global leader in compliance and navigation services for the maritime industry, have announced a partnership that focuses on the next phase of the digitalisation of navigation and compliance in the maritime industry.