Inmarsat, the world leader in global, mobile satellite communications, has equipped four Paraná River push boats operated by Impala Paraguay with Fleet Xpress connectivity, in a breakthrough for maritime broadband inland along one of South America’s longest waterways.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equipment and Services
Kongsberg Digital partners with MAN Energy Solutions on digitalisation project with Höegh Autoliners
Kongsberg Digital and leading engine manufacturer MAN Energy Solutions are entering into a strategic digitalisation partnership.
Danfoss Editron has been commissioned by the GMV shipyard to deliver the hybrid drivetrain systems for a fleet of robot exploration vessels.
Leading global coatings manufacturer Hempel has launched an underwater Hull Inspection service using Remote Operated Vehicles, to provide complete hull coating inspections while a vessel is at port or anchorage.