International compressor supplier TMC Compressors has won a contract from Fincantieri to supply the global marine market’s most environmentally friendly compressed air system to the innovative four cruise ships the Italian shipbuilder is building for MSC Cruises.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equipment and Services
Mitsubishi Shipbuilding, a part of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Group, is working in cooperation with “K” Line and ClassNK to conduct test operations and measurements for a small scale ship-based CO2 capture demonstration plant, in order to verify the equipment’s use as a marine-based CO2 capture system.
Kongsberg Digital and ABB Turbocharging have signed a cooperation agreement on edge data collection and ship engine performance analysis.
Kongsberg Maritime has been contracted by Island Offshore, a leading Norwegian provider of high-quality solutions for the offshore oil industry, to supply turnkey hybrid battery solutions for three of the firm’s UT 776 CD-design Platform Supply Vessels.