Mitsubishi Shipbuilding, a part of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Group, is working in cooperation with “K” Line and ClassNK to conduct test operations and measurements for a small scale ship-based CO2 capture demonstration plant, in order to verify the equipment’s use as a marine-based CO2 capture system.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Equipment and Services
Kongsberg Digital and ABB Turbocharging have signed a cooperation agreement on edge data collection and ship engine performance analysis.
Kongsberg Maritime has been contracted by Island Offshore, a leading Norwegian provider of high-quality solutions for the offshore oil industry, to supply turnkey hybrid battery solutions for three of the firm’s UT 776 CD-design Platform Supply Vessels.
Outdoor heating specialist Bromic has announced the launch of an exclusive range of marine heating solutions.