Alumarine Shipyard has delivered a new hydrographic survey boat that is powered by an innovative dual electric/diesel propulsion system to the Port of La Rochelle.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equipment and Services
Corvus Energy has been selected by Damen Shipyards to supply the energy storage system for four new battery-hybrid ferries for BC Ferries.
Radio Holland has renewed MSA contracts with Jumbo Shipping for the next four years concerning four vessels.
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply Hybrid Scrubber system packages, specially customised to meet the specific needs of two cruise vessels.