Corvus Energy has been selected by Damen Shipyards to supply the energy storage system for four new battery-hybrid ferries for BC Ferries.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Equipment and Services
Radio Holland has renewed MSA contracts with Jumbo Shipping for the next four years concerning four vessels.
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply Hybrid Scrubber system packages, specially customised to meet the specific needs of two cruise vessels.
Berge Mafadi, a Berge Bulk vessel, has received the world’s first commercial delivery of 3D printed scupper plugs, as part of Wilhelmsen’s Early Adopter Program.