Maritec, the maritime industry’s leading independent testing facility, has introduced a suite of new fuel testing and analysis services aimed at mitigating the risk of bunkering off-spec fuel.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Equipment and Services
The technology group Wärtsilä has expanded its partnership with the Dutch marine contractor Van Oord with the signing of a 9-year renewal and extension to its Optimised Maintenance agreement.
Artemis Technologies, which is leading a programme to develop a new class of zero-emission high speed vessels, has unveiled its mechanical hardware in the loop (mHIL) simulator and digital twin capability in Northern Ireland.
Swedish ship propulsion optimisation experts, Lean Marine, are leading a ground-breaking research and development project to accelerate the technological development, realisation, and adoption of AI-powered ship operation support technology by ship crew and management.