Evoqua Water Technologies has secured an order from a South Korean shipyard for the supply and installation of SeaCURE® ballast water management systems (BWMS) to two 115,000dwt crude oil tankers under construction for a Singapore-based ship owner.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Meercat launches workhorse M18
Equipment and Services
An official partnership agreement has been signed by SMR Links Consultants and VSTEP on the 22nd of February 2017, making SMR Links the exclusive partner of the NAUTIS maritime simulators and RescueSim Incident Command Simulator in the UAE Region.
Dave Bleyenberg explains how Hydrex Underwater Technologies’ next generation Mobdock and cofferdam designs are changing the way in which thrusters are removed and repaired.
Transas, the innovative digital solutions provider, has signed a partnership agreement with Satcom Global to add integrated connectivity to THESIS, its unified platform for digital operations on ships and in shore-based offices.