With the help of celebrity partners past and present, Carnival Cruise Line has announced that its next Excel-class ship arriving in 2022 to coincide with its 50th birthday celebration will be named “Carnival Celebration”.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ferries and Cruises
The float out of MSC Seashore has taken place at the Fincantieri shipyard in Monfalcone, Italy.
MSC Grandiosa has become the first ship from the MSC Cruises fleet to welcome guests back onboard and the first ship to implement the company’s health and safety protocol.
MSC Cruises has announced that flagship MSC Grandiosa and MSC Magnifica will resume operations in the Mediterranean starting from 16th and 29th August 2020 respectively, offering guests full-experience cruise holidays with the opportunity to discover five different destinations during a 7-night cruise.
Following the approval yesterday by the Italian Government of the resumption of cruises and the new health protocol, Costa Cruises is planning to restart its operations from Italian ports gradually on 6th September 2020.
New Zealand companies HamiltonJet and EV Maritime have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to build advanced composite, battery-powered commuter ferries.