Viking Line is the first shipping company operating in the Baltic Sea to introduce the use of digital keys for its cabin doors.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ferries and Cruises
Carnival Cruise Line has signed a five-year agreement with the City of Norfolk to operate seasonal cruises from the Half Moone Cruise Center through 2025.
Celebrity Apex returned to the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint Nazaire, France, following a very successful first sea trial.
National Geographic Endurance, a next-generation expedition ship, purpose-built for polar navigation and the first polar new build for Lindblad Expeditions, has successfully completed her first sea trials in Storfjorden, which is the entrance of the iconic Geirangerfjord.
MSC Cruises has signed a long-term agreement with Abu Dhabi Ports for preferential berthing rights at both the Zayed Port and Sir Bani Yas Island.
Lifestyle and travel brand Virgin Voyages has announced that the Scarlet Lady has officially reached completion.