After a trial period, Corsica Linea has deployed Moment’s technology on all its fleet in order to add value to customers’ journeys and increase the level of satisfaction onboard.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ferries and Cruises
GS Marine built its first boat in 1993 and it made quite a splash in the market for being the largest moulded pleasure boat in Norway at the time.
The Republic of Timor-Leste and Damen Shipyards Group have signed a contract agreeing provision of a new RoPax Ferry 6716.
ExxonMobil is supplying Mobilgard ADL 40 engine oil for Color Hybrid, Color Line’s latest addition to its fleet of ferries.
Stena Line has announced that Stena Estrid, the first of five vessels being built for the leading ferry company in China, has successfully completed her sea trials in China’s Yellow Sea.
Thanks to its advanced solutions and technical innovations, M/S Viking Glory will be one of the most climate-smart passenger ships in the world.