Silversea Cruises has taken delivery of new ship Silver Moon, the ninth vessel in the leading ultra-luxury cruise line’s fleet.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ferries and Cruises
MSC Cruises will be the first cruise line in the world to install a new and advanced innovative technology sanitation system called ‘Safe Air’ to improve further the quality and cleanliness of the onboard air for its guests and crew.
The technology group Wärtsilä has been selected by P&O Ferries, the British ferry operator, to power their new series of ‘super ferries’.
ABB Marine & Ports latest shore connection technology is ensuring that calls by the passenger ferry Viking XPRS at Estonia’s Port of Tallinn are made quietly, efficiently and emissions-free.
Ferry company Stena Line has announced that Stena Embla, the last of its three new ferries destined for the Irish Sea, has successfully completed its sea trials in China’s Yellow Sea.
Ferry company Stena Line has announced an expansion and strengthening of its operations across the Baltic Sea region.