The Wärtsilä Hybrid Upgrade solution, has been selected for retrofitting two offshore construction vessels owned by Norwegian operator Østensjø Rederi.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
The technology group Wärtsilä’s recently introduced Compact Reliq reliquefaction plant will be installed in two new LNG Carrier vessels being built for Norway-based Knutsen OAS Shipping.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has signed a five year OnWatch Scout Predict agreement with North Sea Shipping.
Avenir has taken delivery of its first dual purpose liquefied natural gas bunkering and supply vessel, Avenir Advantage, from Keppel Offshore & Marine.
Costa Cruises, the leading cruise line in Europe, has announced another milestone for Costa Smeralda, the line’s first ship powered by liquefied natural gas, with an LNG bunkering operation successfully performed on 25th October for the first time in Italy.
Kongsberg Maritime has signed a new contract with the maritime services and solutions provider MacGregor to deliver a Pile Gripper Guidance System for the OHT Alfa Lift.