Wintermar has signed agreements to provide two PSVs to provide deck and cargo supply runs to support the drilling operations of a major oil and gas company in Eastern Indonesia.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
James Fisher Offshore, a global provider of specialist offshore engineering solutions, has pledged to deliver significant efficiencies across multiple regional projects by enhancing its Middle Eastern footprint, establishing bases in Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
TechnipFMC and DNV GL sign partnership to set benchmark for trust in oil and gas industry’s digital twins
TechnipFMC and DNV GL have entered into a partnership to develop the oil and gas industry’s first methodology for qualifying the integrity of digital twin technology.
Equinor and the Johan Sverdrup partnership consisting of Lundin Norway, Petoro, Aker BP and Total, have started production from the giant field in the North Sea, more than two months ahead of and NOK 40 billion below the original estimates in the Plan for development and operation.
Boskalis, together with Taiwanese partner Hwa Chi Construction Co. Ltd. have been awarded the foundation scope for the Taiwanese Changfang and Xidao offshore wind farm project owned by Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners.
SKF has developed a power train for the world’s most powerful tidal turbine, capable of generating 2MW, being developed by Scotland-based Orbital Marine Power.